Monday, November 16, 2009

Joburg Callbacks

Thank you to everyone who attended the auditions. The selection process has been difficult. Below is the list of people who have made it for the callbacks. Well Done.

We will be emailing with more information next week. Callback Date is the 28th November.


CALLBACK LIST


AMANDA
Marie Botha

BERT
David Louw
Bryce Watson

BOGGO
Frank Shorr
Brandon Mitchel
Jayme Cesman
Gino Guimaraes

CHRISTINE
Chelsea Havenga

DE VRIES
Ricky Cruise

FATTY
Shaen Mare
Darino De Abreu

GECKO
Byron Botho
Michael Seth
James Bridges
Reuben Aucamp
Matthew Roos
Jonnathon Shore
Redd Steytler

JULIAN
Willem Botha
Brad Backhouse

MAD DOG
Devon Odendal
Stefan Vermaak
Cameron Scott
Michael Cloete

MERMAID
Francis de la Harpe
Chiara Edwards
Christa Scheepers
Caity Biehn
Alexandra Snyman
Danny Smith
Donna Thompson

PJ
Kagiso Gabashana
Lehasa Moloi

RAMBO
Sven Ruygrok

VERN
Jake Kramer
Nathan Botes
Jon Jaljaard
Antonis Mellis
Keanu Tozies

14 comments:

  1. im upset i didnt make it, but well done to all the people who did and good luck!!! i just wanted to know if you wil be casting extras too?
    thanks so much for the expirience!!
    Daniella Pallotta
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, i didn't make it, but i had a realy fun time auditioning, it was a great experience, thank you so much and well done to those of you who made the call backs, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt make it but well done to all the people who did and for the people who didnt just dont give up keeping trying!!! :) and if u need extras i'm here:) simona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howzit Spud Team...I havent recieved my email providing information of the Durban call backs...I made it through and need the info on where it will be held ect. Please reply.
    danebrown1@gmail.com
    Dane Brown
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. tut tut, sad i didnt make it. but wel dne t0 th0se whu did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to all of you who made it from Jhb. I trust you are all "over the moon" - I hope the rest of the "auditioners" will be considered to be called for some shoots for "extras" . That would be awesome for us.
    Mermaid for a day xxx Philippa Bothma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. when will the cape town callback list be up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant beleive i made it. I walked out saying that was fun but i dont have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. is all the the auditions in 1 place or every city at there home town

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Spud Team
    My name is Rhys Jenkins im at St Albans College and im in grade 8.I know you guys probably go through a lot of comments or excuses why people did not perform well at their auditions,but this is not an excuse.On the day of the my audition i was throwing up in the early morning which carried through out the whole day.I get anxious and nervous very easily and about the smallest of things so that did not make my stomach feel any better along with being 2 hours late.The reason i auditioned for this movie is because i love acting,dancing,and singing,i love the books im in the 3rd one at the moment,i am in the boarding house at my college,im the 2nd shortest in the grade and in the college,in my dorm we do the same sort of stuff that the crazy eight,in acedemic terms i work hard for my marks,thats why i consider myself a hard worker,i also want to impress my family and friends by performing in a movie at my age.So i wrote this long comment to ask if you could please give me another chance and i promise you wont regret it and it wont be a waste of time.So please please.I really want it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is there no callbacks for John Milton (spud)?

    ReplyDelete
  12. there arent any for Spud because they've already found the guy :)

    ReplyDelete